Setting up analytics services to monitor the performance of your site
We work with services:
- Google Analytics 4 (GA4)
- Google Universal Analytics (not relevant from 06-2023)
- Google Tag Manager GTM+
- facebook pixel
- Microsoft Clarity
- Hotjar Analytics
- LinkedIn Analytics
- TikTok Pixel
- Google Data Studio / Looker Studio
Set up: visits, events, goals, conversions, e-commerce, transactions, revenue, ROI, ROAS…
Statistics services are mandatory for installation on any corporate website and online store. The purpose of these services is to collect data on your website traffic, analyze the received data, set and monitor the achievement of the goals set by the company.
Benefits of these services
Cost of setting up GA4+GTM analytics for websites
for a small
for medium and large
Certified analysts and programmers from Starmarketing will help you correctly install Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics or any other counter or tag on your site.
Do you have non-standard tasks for installing and configuring analytics?
Check out our latest blog articles
- WordPress Multilingual Plugins 2023: WPML, TranslatePress, Polylang… Automatic translation into 130+ languages
- Why is my site slowing down or how to remove Yandex, Vkontakte, etc. from the site?
- Form design principles for your interface
- Synchronization of the product catalog of the online store and the VKontakte group
- What are PUSH notifications and how to install them on your site
- Autotrack plugin - what is it and how to use it?
- Successes of WEB-development department StarMarketing | 2015
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Online Store Sales Using the "Restriction" Technique
- 7 Useful Extensions for Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- OCR stands for optical image text recognition. Analysis of implementations in the WEB
- How to get a domain in the .UA zone?