SERM: We improve the reputation of your project on the Internet, reduce negative content, increase attention to positive content, improve authority in Google
Cost of SERM Kyiv:
|SERM for small business||from 14900 UAH|
|Corporate SERM||from 19900 UAH|
|SERM for online store||from 19900 UAH|
SEO team StarMarketing
Our marketers of the website promotion department have been certified in Google Analytics and successfully promote projects in highly competitive niches in Ukraine, Europe and the USA.
Google Certified Partners
SEO link builder
Get a free consultation on SERM online business reputation management
Sign up for a consultation right now and you will be given an answer to your question at a convenient time for you!
Areas of activity where we have successful experience in SEO promotion
- Tourism business and air tickets
- Real estate
- Furniture and doors
- Legal services
- Accounting services
- Construction organizations
- Construction equipment
- Residential complexes
- Forwarding and cargo transportation
- Political projects
- Mobile phones and accessories
- Beauty Salons
- Hotels and Hotels
- Sports clubs
- Ventilation and air conditioning
- Metal-plastic windows
- Textile products
- Bags and other leather goods
- Roofing companies
- Taxi Services
- and many others
SERM reputation management on the Internet and in social networks in Ukraine: description, prices, who needs it, stages
SERM (Search Engine Reputation Management) is the process of brand reputation management in search engines and social networks. It includes monitoring and analyzing online comments, testimonials and online brand mentions, and taking action to manage their impact on brand reputation.
Prices for SERM in Ukraine may vary depending on the scale of the project, the complexity of the work and the skill level of specialists, but usually they start from several thousand hryvnias per month.
SERM is essential for companies and brands that want to protect their online reputation and generate leads. This is especially important for companies that have competitors and for which reputation is an important asset.
SERM work steps include:
- Monitor online comments and brand mentions on social media, blogs, forums and other online communities.
- Analysis and evaluation of the impact of comments and mentions on brand reputation.
- Development of a reputation management strategy and selection of appropriate methods and tools.
- Implementation of the strategy, including deleting negative comments, creating positive content, responding to comments, and engaging with users.
- Monitor results and adjust strategy as needed.
SERM is an important part of an online marketing strategy and helps brands protect their reputation and attract new customers. Companies should turn to professional agencies that have experience and knowledge in this area to get the best result.